2012년 8월 28일 화요일

ICE BREAKING!!!

Yes...We should break some ice at first.
As a typical introduction, my name is Jun Sun Choi, and I go to KMLA, which is one of the best schools in Korea. These are just normal facts that you could know even if you do not see this post.
I am a crazy football(not American!) fan. I loved Manchester United due to the existence of a Korean player, but as he went to another team and a Japanese came I consider to change my favorite team to Real Madrid. I also love various kind of music including ballad(which makes Mr. Menard to shoot his head himself) to heavy metal. I learned how to play guitar but I'm not good enough.
I'm interested in math and science(plus programming) than humanities, but I have a big interest in history and economics too.
The ideal future that I imagine is to do the happiest work and earn the most economical profit from it.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기